Skip to main content

print("Hello World")

                  Week One: Python 

Hello Everyone! Well it's probably been more than a week since I started with Python but I didn't cover many concepts. Anyways let me explain in an order so it would be easy to understand for people who didn't start.
            
         So in my previous blog I mentioned the resources I'm using for learning python (will share the link below). So I started with the usual print commands, moved onto arithmetic operators. It was interesting to get my math calculations done using Python. Wish I had known it earlier, my math homeworks would have been completed in seconds. 

             After that I practised some quizes in DataCamp which really helped me apply the basic knowledge I had, followed which I learnt about Input function. Just by learning these three concepts I was able to do some pretty cool programs like finding area of shapes, age calculator.

              I think I learnt about the logical operators (and, or and not) which was useful in this program where I was able to find the greatest numbers among the user's input etc. Along the side in my college they were teaching the algorithm and flowchart of these programs so as to understand the flow of the program. 

       Overall week one was easier than I had imagined. I think more than watching tutorials practising the concept is the key to learn programming. So download the python idle or you can use Google Collab or Jupyter Notebook or any text editor and experiment in it.

             I should follow and stick to one resource. That's something I really need to focus on, and there's always the internet to ask doubts, it's always having your back, so don't feel scared and START Coding!!
     
                 
    
                
             

        

Comments

Post a Comment